Other Licenses & Registrations

Help us build out this page. Let us know about licensing and registration issues, resources, and links. Send an email to admin@hbact.org.

New licensing requirement for hearth product work required July 1, 2008.

Electrical Licenses

Plumbing Licenses

Heating, Cooling Licenses


Landscape Architects

Professional Engineers

Home Inspectors

Real Estate Appraisers

Well Drillers

Go to Dept. of Consumer Protection's web page for a number of other licensed professions and trades.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software